Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You Guys, I Have a Serious Problem.


Want to know how many things I've bought that I am waiting for in the mail right now? 23. Mostly fabric. The bra fabric? Oh, that's one I just got in the mail yesterday.

I get something exciting in the mail almost every day. I just can't stop myself...when you can buy a fat quarter of super, super cute fabric for a little over $2 on eBay or Etsy, it's really hard to resist. Today, I just bought 5 more FQs on Etsy. 1 2 3 4 5

My husband isn't as thrilled about my obsession as I am, but I'm lucky in that he doesn't complain about it either. Still, I'm not sure if he's aware of the magnitude of the situation since I try to put things away as soon as I get packages, until I'm ready to use them at least. As I like to say: "Shop now and hide the evidence".

4 comments:

Helena on March 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

I am a firm believer in "Shop now and hide the evidence." What are you going to use the bra fabric for?

Shahirah Elaiza on March 16, 2010 at 4:42 PM said...

Hah! And I thought I was the only one who believed in that motto.

If you can get awesome bargains online, why not? The point is that you're saving money. Well, sorta lol.

Rachel on March 17, 2010 at 7:33 AM said...

Helena - I'm not sure what I'm going to make with it yet, I just couldn't NOT buy it because it's so stinking awesome.

Shahirah - definitely! Life is too short to pass up on things you want, anyway.

Amalia Dillin on March 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

That's an awesome fabric print!

Post a Comment

 

House Rules

Be kind to others and don't copy my stuff please (but feel free to link to it of course!).
Does This Make My Blog Look Big? Copyright © 2010 | Contact