I got my first blog award! Jon Paul from Where Sky Meets Ground apparently thinks my blog is good enough for some sort of recognition, so he passed on the Sunshine Award to me. It totally made my day, thank you JP!
I'm still kind of a blogging newb. Well actually, in the past I have started several blogs that are now abandoned and frightened, lost in cyber space. This is the first blog that I've kept around for more than a day. The point being that I'm not sure if I have 12 blog friends to pass the award on to. So I'm just going to choose a small handful off the top of my head (in ABC order)!
- Maddie from Craftie as a Cookie - she makes really cute stuff, mostly plushies.
- Elizabeth Gwen at Elizabeth Gwen Originals - beautiful, beautiful creations. I hope to one day be as talented in making children's clothing as her (currently clothing is not my strong suit)!
- Valerie at I Should Be Writing - a young woman blogs about her adventures in writing YA!
- Helena from Life in the Pitts - love her! She has a great sense of humor and I love her crafty goodness.
- Ayumills from Pink Penguin - a major source of inspiration for me. I used her tutorial for fabric baskets as the base of my basket making...though I do some things a little differently.
All of the above are wonderful blogs and very deserving of an award. Make sure you check them out!
Clane in charge.
48 minutes ago